Tuesday, August 31, 2010

True Lemon/Lime/Orange

I used the last of the TrueLime this afternoon sprinkled on the avocados I added to the salads I built for dinner tonight. Inside the package was a recipe that has WAY too many calories and fat grams to use, but also a go-to for a $1.00 coupon. Since I just wrote TrueLime on next week's grocery list, I went to website. Coupon request did not work from my computer for some reason, but I did request free samples. So I'm passing this along. Go to www.truelemon.com for $1 coupon, free samples, and recipes. Mmmmmm.

1 comment:

susan said so said...

Thanks, I already requested mine!

An important part of the "pyramid scheme" on which my Healthy Day Checklist is based is the portion size and calorie count of each food serving. If ice cream counted as dairy/protein servings, I'd be a rail! :)

xox,
Susan