Monday, August 30, 2010

Luna Log 08/30/2010

Missed my food log for Saturday 08/28/2010, so I'll start there.

Breakfast - granola, almonds, fresh peach "chunked", peach yogurt, hot tea

Lunch - I don't remember. Maybe later.

Dinner - wedding "reception" turned out to be a sit-down dinner! sourdough bread and babaganush (sp?), spinach salad with pecans, dried cranberries, blue cheese, and dressing(already applied), and 1st-course wine - White Zinfindel. Main course - yummy chicken with calamara olives, garlic, yukon gold potatoes (I could eat less than 1/2 on my plate - I hope leftovers were salvaged!) wine - red Zinfindel (sp?). We left before the wedding cake was cut. I DEFINITELY would have eaten cake - and if they served a dessert wine, I would have had a glass of that, too!

Back at home - hot tea, no cookies.

Sunday, 08/29/2010

Breakfast - granola, almonds, fresh peach chunks, peach yogurt, hot tea

Lunch - homemade smoothie: banana, pineapple, whey, frozen strawberries

Dinner - (cook for the "kids") grilled trout (that Steve caught on the White River when we were RVing at Cotter), lemon, boiled red potatoes w/skins, slaw, fruit salad, water. (I prepared but did not eat - corn on cob)

hot tea, 5 vanilla wafers

1 comment:

susan said so said...

That all sounds delicious!