Monday, August 30, 2010

Luna Log 08/30/2010

Such a bad day, first binging, then having to confess. Confessing is what is suppose to keep me honest, but it did not keeping me from binging. Mostly I thought about how to avoid confessing. Not confessing would be easier if I could "not confess" to strangers. Good thing I have 2 best chicks in my corner, on my team, got my back, etc.

Breakfast and Lunch: 24oz. of ice cream for shame, for shame

Afternoon pick-me-up: diet coke w/lime

Dinner: 1/2 of 1 trout, boiled red potatoes, slaw (German style, no mayo), 1/2 corn on cob, tomato, watermelon

After dinner: hot tea (no cookies)

I printed Healthy Day Checklist and Mayo Clinic Healthy Weight Pyramid tool from links posted by SSS. Thanks again. Tomorrow is a new day. RCUU and I both have a goal of fitting into our dress clothes in time for Aaron Caldwell's (John and Diana's oldest son) wedding on October 1. It CAN be done! Of course, my dress is a short-sleeve, pale blue, obviously summer dress, so I may have to buy a different dress to wear anyway, but hey I'd love to buy one two sizes smaller than I am now - like the blue dress.

Tomorrow is a new day. I can start fresh every day. Just because I failed today does not mean I have to give up or fail again tomorrow.

Unrelated but new to me quote:
“The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.”
Albert Einstein

2 comments:

susan said so said...

gotta love Albert!

ES said...

And to think....he was a horrible student.