Saturday, August 14, 2010

Luna Log, Saturday, 08/14/2010

I didn't post my log for Friday the 13th. So, I'm going to do my best to remember everything I ate yesterday.
1/2 bagel w/butter and cinnamon sugar(lightly done)/jasmine tea
diet coke w/lime
2 bottles of water (short walks on Petit Jean in too-high heat)
p.h.peas/pickle relish/cornbread/sliced tomatos/small baked gold potato w/butter/tea
popcorn/diet coke (with movie at home)
1 bite grilled steak/1 slice tomato
2 large bowlfuls of melon salad (cantaloupe/watermelon/black grapes)

Okay. Now I'm ready to post my intake for TODAY - Saturday, 08/14/2010
blackberries/LFgranola/almonds/LFyogurt/hot tea
peach/Triscuits/neufchafel cheese/diet coke w/lime
1/2 piece of angelfood cake (65 calories, no fat)
salad (no dressing)/1 oz. grilled steak bites/large bowl melon salad
14 FFPringle crisps/diet coke w/lime

No comments: