Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Luna Log, Wednesday 08/18/2010

Oops, I didn't do a log yesterday. And I don't remember WHAT I ate. Boo-Bad. Okay, today is a new day, or it was new this morning. Let's see, what did I eat today.
blackberries/granola/almonds/LFyogurt/hot tea
Planet Smoothie Rasmanian Devil smoothie
diet coke w/lime / FFPringles
fritata/strawberries/blue berries/water

I heard about the egg recall. I bought eggs on Tuesday. Looked on the internet for brands that were recalled. Kroger was not on the list, thank goodness. So, used eggs for the fritata. Tomorrow night is salads with boiled eggs for protein.

Since Monday, I have been getting up and out early to ride my bike. I started at 15 minutes, today I did twenty minutes. Headed for 30 minutes. The exercise WILL help me lose weight. Also, Molly gets her morning run, which is a very good thing.

Today I clicked on SSO's ticker, which took me to the ticker site. I'm going to figure out how to do that - tomorrow. Too late for thinking tonight. Off to catch my beauty sleep.

1 comment:

susan said so said...

I THINK I fixed your ticker - try it and let me know. Do you remember the password, or should I email it to you?