Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Luna Log 08/31/2010

So far, so good today. No binging. I am using the Healthy Day Checklist today. I realize that, had I been using the checklist yesterday, I would not have needed to confess 24 oz. of ice cream. I could of checked 6 servings of protein/dairy instead. Hmmm. Probably a good example of bad information to have.

Today I had my usual breakfast: LFgranola, blackberries, FF yogurt in blackberry, almonds, hot tea. On the checklist that records as 1 fruit, 1 carb, 1 protein/dairy, 1 fat(the almonds), 1 water(because my tea is decaf). That looks pretty good.

For lunch I had German-style slaw, 2 servings of mixed fruit salad, 2 slices of cheddar cheese, which I recorded as 1 veggie, 2 fruits, 1 protein/dairy.

Still need to drink more water. And I haven't done ANY exercise. But I also haven't had any sweet for today. I bought Activia dessert yogurt in blueberry cheesecake, so after dinner. . .

No comments: