Wednesday, August 4, 2010

and then there were three!

Welcome aboard, Luna, the more the merrier!

I'm going to answer some of Elder Sister's burning questions here:
  1. When is the start date? We agreed to begin one week after ES's return from Scotland, so next Monday, 9 August 2010. 
  2. How do I plan to make this happen? I have no idea!! I'll be exploring all my options and talking about it here, on this blog.
  3. I did purchase The 4 Day Diet book, and followed the plan for several weeks. I lost weight, but quickly tired of such a regimented diet.  
SO - what do you two want to do with this? I'd rather we all provide input, and share ownership of the plan, and of this blog. Here are a few questions for each of you to consider:
  1. How much weight do you want to lose? 
  2. Do you have a goal date?
  3. Instead of weight loss, would you prefer to count inches, or clothes sizes?
  4. Do we want to do weekly weigh-ins, and post the results here, OR would you rather we each just chart our individual progress on our tickers, OR both?
  5. What about photos? Anyone up for full body shots?
  6. Are either of you willing to do blog posts? 
Can't wait to hear from you both!!

xox,
Susan

No comments: