Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Luna Log 08/25/2010

breakfast:
bowl of fresh peaches sprinkled with fruit fresh, peach yogurt, granola, hot tea

lunch did not happen, so when I arrived at the Blackmon auction yard at 4pm and walked into the crew kitchen (which is like a commercial kitchen) there were temptation in every direction. I immediately saw the Ruffles - resisted. I next saw the brownies - almost caved. Decided to eat some protein first. A few bites of ham accompanied by a few bites of cheese dip with chips (really no more than 10), (really the healthiest protein in sight) my hunger was gone. Then I ate a brownie anyway. Hey, I'm only human!

dinner back at home: Wanchai Ferry sweet and sour chicken. Not especially low calorie, but REAL food.

after dinner: hot tea (no cookies). fresh peaches. Yoplait lemon torte.

now I am going to bed. Blog you later.

No comments: