Monday, August 23, 2010

Luna Log 08/22/2010

I am a naughty, naughty dieter. Off the wagon, crash! Climbing back on - again!

homemade pancakes - added benefiber, whey, and blueberries. Cooked a double batch. Wrapped leftovers by threes in paper towels, put in fridge. ES ate a set warmed in microwave for 30 seconds. She said they were good reheated, would like with a dollop of vanilla yogurt.

homemade smoothie - banana, pineapple, benefiber, whey, LFyogurt, frozen strawberries. Yummmmeee. I counted the protein in the whole batch at over 100% of daily. Divide by three servings, so 1/3 of protein for each of us here. A delicious meal replacement.

diet code w/lime

steamed shrimp with cocktail sauce, boiled golden potato with butter, sliced tomatos, large bowl of fresh strawberries, FOUR COOKIES, hot tea

The FOUR COOKIES were unbelievably good - and bad.

By the by, the pounds I "lost" last week were an aberration. I weighed that morning after the all day Metamucil nausea and runs, two days later I was back where I started. I've changed my mind about weighing daily. I think weekly (like Weight Watchers) is a better idea. So, Monday mornings. I'll see where I am tomorrow.

1 comment:

susan said so said...

What kind of cookies? How many calories?

Do you have a daily calorie target?

Final question: where do you buy whey?