Monday, August 23, 2010

Luna Log 08/23/2010

Pecan sandies with dark chocolate chips. I did not look at calories - on purpose, the fat grams were probably off the chart. I ate FOUR. I've been much better so far today. I even saw the package that I hid from myself and did not indulge.

Whey - you can buy it at Walmart. I found it at Kroger in the "health" food section. It comes in really big container. We have vanilla creme now.

A little bit of good news. I am going to weigh on Monday mornings. I was at 143.8 this morning.

I rode my bike this morning before it got too hot. Ten minutes feels like 30.

Today's intake
special pancakes (they kept me full til 1p.m. regular pancakes wear off in about 30 minutes for me.) hot tea
neufchafel cheese/triskets/kosher dill pickles (lots of flavor, nothing bad but salt)/ diet coke w/lime
Wanchai Ferry orange chicken / tea / fresh pear
Now I want hot tea and - oh, no - i want cookies. Must find a substitute that satisfies.

I spent 15 minutes online with HungryGirl.com today. That's all the time I had today, but I'm going back for more when I can.

3 comments:

susan said so said...

the cookies sound delicious! i doubt i would have stopped at 4.

is whey good? good for you? must investigate...

susan said so said...

i didn't know your start weight so i don't know how (to what) to move your ticker. do you want to keep up with it from now on? did you figure it out?

Luna said...

I figured out that I can't get to the "ticker site" from my ticker, but I can from your ticker or ES ticker. That's as far as I went. It got to the ticker site by clicking on the chick on your ticker. When I point to either of your tickers, I get the little pointing finger, but not when I point to my little butterfly. I wonder if maybe when you set it up you did not give me access. Could be?