Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Luna Log 08/24/2010

breakfast on the run:
protein pancakes / diet coke w/lime (I needed the caffeine)
back-at-home lunch:
leftover steamed shrimp/ homemade cocktail sauce(shoot! i could have put fiber in the sauce with the catsup, prepared horseradish, & lemon juice) / avocado (11.84g of fiber, healthy fat) / grape tomatoes / diet coke w/lime (forgot I had one already)

VERY BUSY ALL DAY - GOOD PLAN

dinner:
Wonderful. giant salad-romaine/carrots/grape tomatoes/broccoli/egg
2 strips of crisp bacon / whole avocado instead of dressing
1 leftover golden potato chunked and nuked w/Italian butter (butter/
I-seasonings/benefiber hee-hee)
dessert - Yoplait DeLight lemon parfait - tastes just like lemon ice- box pie
During Covert Affairs, I cut up peaches and sprinkled with fruit fresh for brkfst tomorrow. Of course I had to sample to be sure peaches were good. I had maybe 1/2 peach.

I feel much better after being ON THE WAGON today and definitely not feeling deprived. No cookies. No evening cuppa either. :( I looked at Whole Foods today but did not see any "cookies" worth a try. I'll check HungryGirl for recipes, but not this week.
I'm "helping out" the Blackmon Auction by sitting in an a/c'd van to provide temporary relieve to preferably not-heat-stroked customers on Thursday and Friday. Tomorrow I pick up the rental van, find the giant ice chest at the yard, find the giant ice maker, find the white cotton small "towels" to put in the ice, find a receptacle for really nasty used "towels", talk with Tom and Thomas for instructions. Another busy day, but first. . .
Tomorrow morning I am planning and prepping my food for three days in advance because it is important to have a PLAN.

3 comments:

susan said so said...

I LOVE lemon yogurt! HungryGirl has some delicious-sounding dessert parfaits using yogurt, 100-calorie cookie packs, and fruit. I'll try to find some and post them!

Luna said...

ES bought an ice cream maker so she could make Lemon Italian Ice or something, but she hasn't done that yet. Maybe we could coax her into trying that soon. :)

gaidheallass said...

I tried to move the heart on my ticker, but it repeatedly took me to the home website for tickers. It insists that I have a pin before I move the heart. Could you help?