Thursday, August 12, 2010

Luna Log 08/12/2010

Luna Log for 08/11/2010
I tried again to drink the psyllium husk in a glass of water 1st thing in the morning (after yoga). Again it made me nauseous, so bad I was sure I would throw up, but I didn't, which was worse! I had serious stomach PAIN! I took acid reducer, no help. Lasted til after noon. Finally, I decide to put SOMETHING in my stomach. The mildest thing I had was angel food cake. It felt better after about an hour. So I ate a handful of granola and almonds. By dinner time I was good to go. So, my Wednesday log looks very odd, but. . .
psyllium husk in water
angelfood cake
granola and almonds
diet coke w/lime
hot tea
p.h.peas(w/T.sweet relish)/cornbread(w/butter)/sliced tomatos/corn/2 oz. grilled pork chop/water
1 glass red wine

I don't think I will try the psyllium husk again. I was truly miserable and out-of-commission.

Luna Log 08/12/2010 (SO FAR)
2 poached eggs/1 slice dry toast/hot tea
Fresca
homemade smoothie (banana/pineapple/mixed berries/strawberries/LFyogurt/whey)
Yoplait Delight
1/2 serving Wheat Thins (8 crackers)
grilled steak 3oz/1 small baked gold potato/salad/red wine
1/2 Hersheys Milk chocolate bar/more red wine :)
Cousin P.A. leaves tomorrow afternoon after 3 day visit. Back to life as we know it.

1 comment:

susan said so said...

Boo on the psyllium husk! Toss it!

I've used, with success, the store brand Metamucil, which is psyllium husk. Eating more fruit/veg is more pleasant.

Chocolate and red wine are good for you! :)

Have you been starving?