Tuesday, September 21, 2010

osmosis

So, despite having been on and off the wagon in equal measures (that's an exaggeration, I've been on most of the time) I am happy and surprised to report the loss of yet another pound. That brings my total to 6, which has me pretty much right on schedule for "one pound a week." Hurray! xox, Susan


In other news, wifey has lost 8 lbs by frickin' osmosis. She eats what I buy, so she's pretty much got her personal Jenny Craig consultant doing the meal-planning, shopping, and cooking.


I'm jealous. Does it show much?


xox, Susan


p.s. Elder Sister, you've lost TWELVE POUNDS?! That's incredible!!

1 comment:

Luna said...

Congrats, SSS! Happy to hear of your success. I'm riding my ticker up and down. Yesterday 143, today 141.8, tomorrow ?. Happy collateral loss, Shaw!
RCUU isn't weighing, but always loses easier than I do. He has to try on suit pants again today to see if we really have to go shopping before Aaron's wedding on October 1. He says he feels like he is losing.