Thursday, September 2, 2010

Luna Log 09/02/2010

I did pretty good today. I ate my "breakfast" at 11:30am. I simply got busy and didn't feel hungry. I also managed to drink my quota of water. AND I rode my bike for 10 minutes, plus I sweated like a cold soda on a hot day for (2) 30-minute periods while acquiring, loading, and unloading 80 new Steralite plastic tubs with lids! Whew. I'm counting that as exercise.

I had my daily diet coke along with 1 serving of FF Pringles this afternoon. Then for dinner a big salad, 1/2 avocado as "dressing", leftover steak, and Activia Blueberry Cheesecake dessert yogurt.

I've started weighing every morning again because there is a blank to fill in on the Healthy Day Checklist. On Tuesday, the first day I used the checklist, I was at 142.8, on Wednesday 142.0, and this morning 141.0, but I'm not counting any of that as official because weight fluctuates during the day, day to day, etc. But I am hopeful.

This evening, ES showed me how baggy her slacks are. Oh, how I love it when a plan comes together.

No comments: